Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Jack - January 21

What would you say if I told you I could see the future?

Prediction #1- I´ll be writing again on Saturday. Actually, from now on I´ll be writing every Saturday.

Prediction #2- I´ll be in Viña until the last transfer of my mission

Prediction #3- Very soon, I´ll be driving again

Prediction #4- I might get fat.

Anyways, the truth is that this week is transfer week, and even though normally the actual transfers happen on Wednesday, I´m already in my new area. We actually received my transfer news early because, well, I´m the new Mission Secretary.

And yes that means that I will be working in the office of the mission for the next six months (little walking hence the get fat part) as the new mission Secretary. That means that now I am in charge of all of the legal paperwork involved in the visa process for every missionary in the mission. I am also in charge of basically all of the planning and scheduling of the office. And yes, that means that as soon as I watch some instructive videos on the rules of driving mission vehicles, I can drive.

I don´t know exactly how I feel about it, I thought I was going to stay there in Santa Julia, but oh well. Probably the best part though for now is that this week is all of the farewell stuff for three of my old companions, so I get to be there for the party and all that. That´s pretty awesome. I get to be there to say goodbye to Elder Gutierrez, Elder Robinson, and Elder Graves. I´m excited for that.

Anyways, that´s the news for this week. I have a bunch of photos to send, so enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment