Monday, September 3, 2018

Jack - August 6

TRANSFERS!


ALRIGHTY THEN, who wants to know what´s up?

I am actually really excited. I´m not gonna lie this last transfer was really tough for me. So I´m just looking forward to the best transfer this next transfer.

I will be... staying. My companion is getting transferred after only 1 transfer here in Quintero, which is weird. But I´ll be staying as District Leader, only now, I´ll be training!!! I´m really excited, I´ve always wanted to train, I had a great experience with my trainer, so I just hope training is just as awesome. Also. Speaking of my trainer... He´s the new Assistant to the President!!! Which is awesome, because that means he´s now in my district, and he´ll get to see me train. This is going to be so much fun. I´m really excited. I just won´t know who my companion is until wednesday, but this´ll be fun.

Other than that, not a ton of news. This week was pretty good because I wasn´t that sick and I got to do 3 Baptismal interviews which were awesome.

I hope everyone has a great week! I can´t wait to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment