Monday, September 3, 2018

Jack - August 27

Hello!

 It´s going to be a short letter today because I´m a little short on time. But everything is going well. I´m really enjoying training because my companion is awesome, we get along really well and we´re having a great time. Even though the work is hard we´re both working diligently and faithfully through it. This week we were studying together one of the talks that the mission gave us to read in our welcome binders and it was really fun to read it again and think about it with my companion. The talk basically just makes you realize that you can choose to become who you want to be, it´s kind of a heavy talk and kind of just puts everything right there in front of you. So when we had to pause in our reading it was always funny to hear my companion "You can´t leave me hanging on that!" We always refer to the talk as talking about our futures, it´s a pretty fun time.

Even though I haven´t hit a year in the mission yet, my companion pointed out to me that I have less than a year left. That was weird. But I´m happy and excited for this next year!

I hope everyone is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment