Monday, February 19, 2018

Parker - February 19

Hey everyone!

So bad news, they took me out of my area, they're gonna whitewash it. My comp went home and I've come back to Tucuman, in La Estenia. 

Yeah, not to happy about it, I had a good area, good district, we had some investigators with potential, and now, its all thrown into the wind. I have suspicions that they just did it to give my replacement the opportunity to train and whitewash (cuz he was a zone leader and really wanted to do those two things.)

But anyway, it wasn't a bad week, My comp kept working until the very end. He was very sad to leave. He really likes argentina. But yeah, we found some new investigators, were able to do some good work with the other investigators. Sigh, man, I really hope that the elder that comes in knows what he's doing, because there's a lot of people there who had potential. 

Sorry for the shortness of the email, I don't have a whole lot of time, and not a whole lot to say. 

But I just want to share my testimony that everything happens for a reason. And that reason is so that we can all be happy. Even though I didn't want to leave, I know that whats gonna happen to me here is gonna be for my benefit. And I know that this is all part of God's great plan. Thats how we can gain more trust in God--learning more about his wonderful plan, and seeing that everything he does is for our benefit.

I love you all,

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment