Monday, February 19, 2018

Jack - February 19

Drumroll please!

Nah, I´m staying in Placilla, nothing that exciting.

Not much happened this week... like at all. It was pretty peaceful. I was actually hoping to move on to a new area if anyone was wondering, because not much happens here in Placilla. But it doesn´t matter because that´s going to change in the next six weeks! (That way when I actually leave I won´t want to... because life isn´t fair) 

Hahaha nobody worry, everything is going well. Valentine´s Day was weird, it was hard to plan because we wanted to avoid interrupting valentine´s day plans or getting stuck talking to people who wanted plans. I don´t know what happened, one moment I was waiting for other missionaries to arrive for the district meeting and the next we got sucked into making Valentine´s Day notes so the sister missionaries could do a "heart attack" for someone.

I decided that for the next transfer I want to do a better study of the Book of Mormon, but I didn´t want to start over without finishing it, so I read basically the whole second half of the Book of Mormon this week. Now I´ve read it in English and Spanish so that´s awesome! 

Other than that, not much happened this week, I hope everyone had a good week back at home!

We found an awesome mural
And here are the pics of the super long hike we took to see the waterfalls. It was a fun day.









No comments:

Post a Comment