Monday, February 19, 2018

Jack - February 12

¡Hola Familia y Amigos!

I say that basically everytime I make a video, and I made a couple videos this week so...

This week was long, I don´t remember what happened, then again I could say that about all of the weeks recently.

We had exchanges twice this week, maybe that´s why I don´t remember what happened, because I wasn´t in my area. At the end of the night Elder Cardozo and I were going to make something to eat but then we got distracted juggling 5 oranges between the two of us haha. We spent most of that exchange talking about the missionaries in the zone, because he´s zone leader, and how we could build more unity in the zone. It was pretty good.

Friday we did a service activity as a zone in Casablanca, to build unity, and we had to clear out a big field of weeds, then afterwards we had a barbeque. After that I stayed in Casablanca for more exchanges. Now Casablanca has bicycles, so that was interesting. It was actually really peaceful to ride through Casablanca on a bike, it´s a peaceful place. There are two bikes, and one of them for some reason is really small, so of course I had to try it out haha.

There was a baptism in Placilla this saturday, and we had to fill the baptismal font, which basically means we had to watch it while it fills up for 3 hours. But we ran into some problems, whenever we turned on the cold water it started spewing out dust, so we could only use hot water, but then it would be too slow to fill up and too hot. So we literally started filling up buckets and dumping it in the font haha. That is, until the ward mission leader showed up and showed us to a hose haha.

We had a good family home evening with some members and their extended family who aren´t members and we talked about God´s plan for us, and how our families can be eternal. Living the gospel of Jesus Christ fills us with hope. One of the things that will bring us a lot of hope in this life is the knowledge that our families can be eternal, not just "Until death" like they say in marriage ceremonies. We really can be sealed together as families for all eternity, we can find comfort in knowing we´ll see loved ones again. 

Then we played Chubby Bunny, I won with 7 marshmallows haha.

Today we wandered around for a while (a little lost) looking for a waterfall in placilla, I wish I could send videos and photos, but I forgot the cord.

Anyways next week I´ll be able to say if I stay in Placilla or if I´m transferred (I´m probably transferred) so we´ll see how that goes. ¡Hasta luego!












No comments:

Post a Comment