Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Parker - September 4

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the late email, but wait till you hear this.

So Sunday afternoon, the assistants call, telling me that I am going to be district leader now. Then at night we get the transfers, I`m headed to Rosario de la Lerma in Salta, it`s like an hour away from the capital, and my comp is gonna be elder F. 

OK, great. I get on a bus, fairly comfy, there was a movie too, A Dog`s Purpose, which was about a reincarnating dog, not my favorite film, haha.

Anyway, then I get to Salta, and guess what nobody told me? I AM WHITEWASHING (starting everything from scratch)....Oh my goodness. Basically what happened is there was another twig here, and the missionary here managed to convince the president to open up the twig as a separate area. So he`s going there, and I`m here, whitewashing, as well as first time being district leader...

BUT

I don`t want you guys to worry about me, I am going to be fine. My companion is pretty cool, so far we`re getting along fairly well. He`s from Utah.

I don`t have a whole ton of time, but I want you all to know that in these times of changes and challeges, The Lord will help us, we just have to go and do the things the Lord commands, because we know the Lord wouldn`t give us challenges or difficulties without preparing a way for us to get out of it or through it. Keep Praying. Keep Reading. Trust in God, and Believe in Good Things to Come. 

I love you all,

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment