Thursday, September 14, 2017

Parker - September 11

What a week!

Wow, oh my goodness, this week has taxed my mental, social, and physical energies way more than I thought. But I`m told by my Zone leaders that I`m handling it well. So that`s good. 

My Comp, elder F, is really cool, and helpful, he`s very active and has a good memory, which helps a lot with whitewashing. But basically we weren`t able to actually work until Saturday

But yeah, it`s been crazy. Being a district leader isn`t too hard, just gotta see how people are doing at the end of the day. And then every Tuesday I have to lead district meeting, so that`s gonna be an interesting day tomorrow. 

But yeah, other than that, not too exciting, just trying to work hard. I`m sending a pic from pday today,

Love you all!

Elder Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment