Saturday, September 9, 2017

A surprise email - September 9

Dear Blaylock Family
We are on assignment in Santiago this weekend and met your wonderful son today at the MTC.  He is doing very well!  He is happy, healthy and working very hard!  I don't meet too many missionaries taller than I am!  I am trying to get on my tiptoes in the photo and I am 6'3''!

He mentioned that his brother, Parker, is in Salta in our area!  We are going to be there next week on a mission tour and we will be sure to share this photo with him and take one with him to send to you. 

Thank you for preparing such worthy and willing young men to serve the Lord.  I know that there are many blessings but I recognize what a sacrifice it is to have two sons in the field.  May you be richly blessed!

Un abrazo!

Elder Mark A. Bragg
Presidencia de Area
Area Sudamerica Sur



No comments:

Post a Comment