Sunday, August 20, 2017

Parker - July 31

Hey Everybody!

This week has been fairly crazy. Got my new comp, he`s pretty chill. Really tall too, like dad`s height. 

So yeah, for the second time in my mission I`ve had to be in charge of the area. I`m not senior comp yet, but still, i have to direct the area because I know the people and where they live etc. 

So yeah, somthing sad happened. Wednesday, the really old mother of one of the members in the twig died, so Thursday, we spent the entire day at the funeral. Which was also a catholic funeral. It was ok though. The member asked me to dedicate the grave at the end. Which was incredibly nerve-racking, but I think I did ok. 

Also, we found a new investigator who´s gotten mixed up in some weird things, we had to give him a blessing in our second visit with him so he could be protected from evil influences. 

And yeah, everything`s going pretty well with me, pretty chill. 

And yeah. Brock, you man, you stupid stupid man (no offense intended, just quoting hook). You made it home! I`m proud o´ you! Its really great to see the pictures and to know that the mission does end, sooner or later. It`s crazy, brock`s already home. I`ve only got a year left. And jack`s getting ready to leave. I can hardly believe it. 

I love you all

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment