Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Parker - August 28

Hey everyone!!!

So yeah, first off, baptism!!!!!!!! It was a little stressful, cuz thursday morning, they called asking us to postpone until next weekend. We went to them in the Afternoon and got everything smoothed out. It was not fun, cuz there was just a lot of complications, but everything worked out in the end.

It was great. We also had a great Sunday. We watched the transmision of Elder Rasband for South America, it was really cool. 

So yeah, this week has been fairly good. I`ve been doing a lot of thinking about what I need to get done for the second half of my mission. And one of the speakers in the transmision talked about this, she called it the Law of the Harvest. If we want Strawberries, we have to plant Strawberries. So I decided to start doing some things now that I am gonna want to have as good habits when I get home.

This next week is the last week of the transfer, and I am fairly sure that I am leaving, so next week, we`re all gonna see some big changes. Brock off to college in Dad`s car (wow, mom must really love that new car). Jack off to Chile, to start two years of spiritual growing. And me, heading to a new area, with a new companion, most likely with a new responsibility. 

Anyway, that`s pretty much it, not a whole lot else happened this week. Love you all!

Elder Blaylock

By the way, I can`t tell, but in these pics mom is sending me, it looks like Jack might actually be taller than brock? please someone respond to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment