Saturday, September 17, 2016

Parker - September 17

Hola! Como Estan?

So you guys know how D. Todd Christofferson gave a talk last Tuesday Night? Well, guess what happened this Sunday and Tuesday night devotionals? We had M. Russell Ballard and Quentin L. Cook! So we had three Apostles in a row, it was pretty amazing. And also, last time on choir, my friend, Elder McKlay, was sitting next to me, and he's the only Tenor in a Bass Section, so I decide to try to help him out, and it surprised me that I could actually sing Tenor, it was awesome (although afterwards, my vocal chords were killing me). 
We've begun teaching real investigators here, and it's really amazing how we are able to teach the Gospel, last time, we taught Juilio about the Plan of Salvation, and even though it was a lot, he was pretty interested, we gave him a pamphlet and told him that we'd answer his questions about it next time. And with Erik, who we've been teaching for a little bit now, we taught about the Doctrine of Christ, and we were just going through the points: Faith, Repentance, Baptism, etc. etc. But then he tells us that "No siento que soy digno para baurizarme, tengo muchos pecados, no pienso que yo puedo llegar a ser limipio." (I don't feel that I am worthy to be baptized, I have a lot of sins, I don't think that I am able to become clean). And we told him that "No importa cuantos pecados tenemos, es los deseos de nuestros corazones que Cristo quiere," (It doesn't matter how many sins we have, it is the desires of our hearts that Christ wants) and afterwards he said he felt a lot better. 
It's just great to be here, learning about the Gospel. I'll just end by bearing my testimony that Yo se que este Evangelio es verdad, y que mediante fe en Jesucristo, podemos llegar a ser limpio para podemos regresar a Dios despues de esta vida, y yo testifica que Dios nos ama, y nos quiere ser el mejor que podemos ser. Yo digo estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen,

Con Amor,
Elder Blaylock




No comments:

Post a Comment