Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jack - July 29

2

Only 2, how crazy? And this´ll be the last full week of missionary work, next week I´ll have a day to visit people on Thursday, then on Friday, I´ll be flying home. 

I´m not gonna lie, I´m excited, and maybe a little impatient. But that´s ok, we are just giving it everything here in Valparaíso, we´ve had a lot of days of a lot of street and house contacts, but this week we´ve managed to find 4 more people that we can teach regularly and can progress towards baptism, so we´re very content with our work. That said, I am tired. Just completely exhausted; part from just being in the mission for so long and part because we´ve been going up and down and up and down and up and down again all of the hills in our area. 














No comments:

Post a Comment