Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jack - July 15

4 more weeks! We´re almost there! And now everything is going by so much slower too hahaha. Oh, what torture.

Anyways, I also got transferred this past week. That was unexpected, but basically, some elder that was going to go to the area I´m in now broke his ankle, so I´m basically here to "fill in" so that they don´t close the area in the meantime. But it's ok, it seems like a pretty good area. I´m in Valparaíso again, but this time I´m actually in the city, and boy are there a lot of hills. A LOT. I´m already a thin guy but right now I see myself coming home a skeleton hahaha. These hills are huge. And very exhausting. 

It is good to be in the field again. The transition from the office to the field is super weird, but I´m getting used to it already. I was going to send some pictures of my new area, but I forgot my camera cable, so I'll have to send them next week.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. I´ll see you soon!

Hills!





No comments:

Post a Comment