Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jack - July 23

3...(2)...(1)....


Wow, it just keeps getting closer. This week went really well. It was a lot of hard work, but that´s good. I´m proud to say I´ve been working hard all week, I´m not ´trunky´ as they say. Though I am really excited, I´m giving it my all before I go home. 

This week felt really normal, it wasn´t long, it wasn´t short, it was just normal. But it did feel like I´d already been in this area for a month, so that was interesting. We´re doing our best to find new people to teach, we´re teaching just about everyone we talk to, but it´s pretty tough to have a return appointment that doesn´t fall through. We are pretty excited though because this Saturday we should have a baptism!!! 

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great! I can´t wait to see everyone again!





No comments:

Post a Comment