Monday, April 3, 2017

Parker - April 3

Hey everybody!

My week went great, mostly due to General Conference, it was so awsome. And, since like 95% of our zone are gringos, we got to watch it in english! I was so excited when I found that out, hearing the voice of the prophets in their natural language is truly a blessing. I would also like to remind you guys that now you guys oew me 32 more pieces of candy for all of the great notes I took during this conference ;D

Other than the conference, we had a pretty good family home evening with some investigators of ours, now we´ve really gained their trust. And we see that they want to get baptized...just not in our church, or rather, our ward. Because they don´t see the people as united, as disciples of Christ. I would like to urge all of you to try and be more dilligent disciples of Christ, because people notice when you are, and also when you aren´t. 

Also, are you guys participating in the Easter Initiative? The Prince of Peace I believe its called in English. The video that starts it off is super de diez (which means really, really good in spanish). I can´t help but feel a huge spiritual bonfire strike me as I watch it and it gets to the point where it says ´´Él es Jesucristo, Rey de Reyes, Señor de Señores, Príncipe de Paz.´´ 

Espero que todos de ustedes puedan desarrollar Sus atributos, para que haya más paz en el mundo, yo sé que como vivimos las enseñanzas que hemos recibido estos últimos días nos van a traer las cosas que necesitamos en esta vida. Yo sé que vive mi Señor. Y sé que ël ama a todos sus hijos.

Con mucho amor,
Elder Blaylock

PS Sorry about the spanish, I couldn´t help it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment