Monday, November 27, 2017

Jack - November 27



Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We still haven´t had our Thanksgiving meal from the members who offered, apparently we have it this week, so that´s exciting. We did exchanges twice this week, the first time was with the zone leaders, and I was with Elder L who´s from Idaho and just finished his mission yesterday, so that was fun haha. I told him about all the movies he had to see, he´s a huge Batman fan so I´m sure he´s excited for Justice League which I heard just came out. The other exchange was with some elders in our district and this time I stayed in our area and had to lead the day, all went pretty well, I knew my way around to all of the people we planned on visiting. The only problem was during lunch, it turns out that day a member was going to buy us lunch from papa johns (my companion was sad to miss it haha), so my companion told me which buses we could take to get there, so we took one, but it turns out we took the bus going the wrong way. We were incredibly lucky though because our Ward Mission Leader was on the bus going to Valparaíso for college, he saw us and asked us where we were going and then quickly told us how to get to papa johns, we had to do a lot of walking haha. We did a couple Family Home Evenings with members and less actives that went really well, though I have to add that it´s really hard to play certain games like charades when everyone is expecting an answer in Spanish haha. Oh, and I almost forgot. There was an earthquake yesterday... pretty small but noticeable, it was weird. Other than that, I hope everyone has an awesome week this week!

Elder Blaylock
(and some pictures of my district from the last meeting of the transfer, though none of us will change areas)




No comments:

Post a Comment