Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Jack - August 5

1.


Well, this is the last week, I am 99% done with the mission. It´s been a wild ride, two years have flown by and a lifetime has passed by. This week was pretty fun. I went on exchanges with an elder who arrived with me to the mission, so that was pretty fun. We had a good time remembering our arrival to the mission and commenting about everything that had happened up until now. We also talked about some pretty trunky things, so it was really fun hahaha. We did get a lot of work done too, don´t worry. 

This week we had a baptism! It was awesome! What a better way to end the mission than to have a baptism on your last Saturday and a confirmation on your last Sunday. It was great, and we were able to feel the spirit really strong during the ordinances. 

Today, to end it all off well, we went to visit the burial site of Omner Pratt, who was the son of Parley P Pratt, who was the first missionary in Chile, and all of South America, who also happens to be one of my ancestors. So it was a rather cool way to end the mission.


Well, this is it. Week 99. last email from the mission. I´ll send one more when I get home just to make it to 100.

Have a great week everyone, I´ll see you soon!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment