Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Jack - January 7

Happy New Years!

How`s everyone doing?

This new years was way different than my last one. Last time I was a little shocked by the fact that I`d be away from home for all of 2018, I remember the shouts of other missionaries as the fireworks started "I`m going home this year!" or "I`m gonna get married this year!" 
Well, as we begin 2019, I can join in saying "I`m going home this year," as for the marriage one I highly doubt that, let`s everyone calm down hahaha.
 
Anyways I`m excited for this year, it`s going to be a great year of change, progress, and joy. I can promise you that. That`s something you`ll see in me when I get back, and it`s something I hope to see in you too.

Anyways thats all I really want to report on for now, let`s get to work!

(This was for the new years activity I put together with my companion for the zone. It`s some tradition from Ecuador and Colombia and places like that to make dolls and burn them with your new year's resolutions to celebrate)










No comments:

Post a Comment