Monday, January 8, 2018

Parker - January 1

Hey everyone! 

Sorry for not sending a big email out last week, but I was more preocupied with CALLING HOME!

Oh my gosh, it was so great, I love you guys so much. 

But yeah, for all you guys that I missed, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

But yeah, we've had some interesting days here in Argentina. The past few days, we've had lke four or five people just come up to us and started talking to us, it was really weird, but great as well. 

And yeah, for Christmas, we were able to spend it with this really nice couple who made us barbecue and we played pool. It was fun. The wife isn't member, so we were able to work a little with her. She's reading the Book of Mormon and praying, we just need her to get to church. 

And, since for today we were allowed to have zone activities, the zone leaders planned a zone activity, but it was gonna start at nine in the morning and we weren't gonna be able to make it cuz public transportation was basically nonexistent this morning, we spent yesterday afternoon in the zone leader's area and spent the night with a family in their area. They made some killer food, then we had to head back to their apartment on foot, cuz there was no public transportation last night either. The entire experience of walking back late at night in the mud was like a strange mixture between a horror movie and a comedy. It was surreal, but we made it back alright. 

Then we went out in the middle of a muddy field and watched all the fireworks, it was pretty cool. But this dog was goin crazy, and it was runnin around everywhere, and then it starts runnin right at me. It slips in the mud and bowls right into my legs, soaking the lower half of my body in mud.

Sigh. I don't like dogs.

But yeah, then today in the morning, we played a bunch of water balloon games, hot potato, volleyball with towels, and even just a water balloon fight. It was really fun. 

But yeah, that's about it for us. 

I'm really excited for 2018, it's gonna be a really great year, I can feel it,

I Love all you guys!

Elder Blaylock




No comments:

Post a Comment