Saturday, July 22, 2017

Parker - July 17

Hey everybody!

So yeah, this week went by fairly fast. Really the only things of note were the exchanges that we did. I stayed in the area with a Chilean ZL. He´s pretty cool, not a whole lot of people like him, but we got a long pretty well. I think its because he likes to be strict. 

Yeah, And I got the package!!!!! Finally! I am so happy to have gotten the package. It really boosts my spirits. 

Yeah, also, we finally got a certain investigator to church, and she liked it, so she´s gonna get baptized in the beginning of August, really cool. 

Oh yeah, completely forgot, we had Zone Conference last week, and I met the new president, Orquera. He´s pretty cool. Really capable, like President Chaparro, my last president, but he´s also got the spirits of a brand new missionary, so it´s gonna be interesting working with him. 

We still have no idea if I´m gonna stay here or if I´m gonna go. There´s a tiny tiny tiny possiblilty that I stay here with the same comp, but it´s really unlikely, and niether of us wants that. We get along really well, but we both really kinda need a change. 

Yeah, other than that, not much happened this week. Hope you all have a really great week!

Love you!

Elder Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment